- South African Citizens ONLY
- Any individual who has obtained a Grade 9 qualification and has the required level of numeric and literacy
*This is subjected to type of employment the individual requires i.e. House Keeping/ Domestic, Gardening, Nanny, Caregiver
- Anyone who has obtained a Grade 12 qualification and shows an interest in working in a more formal business environment i.e Merchandising, Sales, Reception, Call Centre
Please note that applications to be considered for learnerships and other training, as well as the selection process, will be subject to inter alia the following:
- Applicants must apply using the forms and documents prescribed by the trust elsewhere on this website.
- Applicants will be disqualified in case of a criminal record. Please note that non-disclosure of this fact, or any other material facts, will entitle the trust to terminate a learnership or training immediately.
- During the application or selection process, the trust will or may require applicants to undergo certain assessments and other tests.
- Please note that a potential learner or applicant may not necessarily be successful in his or her application to be considered for a learnership or other training. The selection of successful candidates will always be at the trust’s sole discretion at all times.